90 pages, 1st edition, ISBN: 9783943546514
Six Sigma is a set of tools and strategies for process improvement. The reasons for implementing may vary within each organization – from cost savings to creating a disciplined approach for process improvement and problem solving. Despite its astounding effectiveness, few really understand Six Sigma is all about. This book explores the reasons why experts claim an organization can benefit. We’ll cover:
• Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma concepts
• Available tools including practical examples and how to use them
• Mentorship and coaching best practices
• An implementation checklist and formula for Six Sigma integration
• The impact on an SAP implementation
• Sustainability and continued Six Sigma growth Get a head start on Six Sigma! This book provides you with the tools you need to get started with a successful implementation.